February 7, 2010

Valentine’s Craft

Last year, I had all these plans to do something crafty for Valentine’s Day. Needless to say, time ran out and we ended up only sending the store bought cards to school. I was very disappointed in myself. There are so many simple crafts that can be done for V-Day. It’s such a great holiday for crafty people. A big gift is not required. In my opinion, our loved ones enjoy the fact that we are thinking of them.

I found this project a little while ago and thought it was a perfect craft to do for the grandparents. This project is so easy and only requires a few supplies that may already be on hand – glue, card stock, scissors, some photos printed off of our home printer. I did run out and purchased V-Day muffin liners and a ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’ stamp which were on sale at Hobby Lobby.

Here’s our version for Pookie to give to her Grandmother.

100_0767
This is a great project to do with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment