January 18, 2010

I’m Back

I’ve had a lot going on in my life lately and although I’ve had a ton of inspiration and plans for projects, I haven’t had much time to complete them or write about them. The Holidays were pretty hectic and between that working full-time and family, I haven’t had much time for anything else.

Logan Probably the biggest thing that has been going on is the arrival of my first Grandson. Our little man arrived on January 2 and we are all absolutely thrilled with him. He’s such a good sweet baby! I told Teresa that he is spoiling her. She’s going to think this whole motherhood gig is a piece of cake.

So as the title of this entry indicates, I’m back. I have so many plans for projects…I just have to find time to do them. Our plans for a trip to Mexico has me excited about getting out my summer clothes and thinking about some casual jewelry to go with my outfits. It’s been fun getting out all of my jewelry-making supplies. I’ve been hording beads and findings that have caught my eye – most of which I’ve picked up on sale or with coupons.

I recently set-up a craft space in my basement and Pookie and I spent some time there this weekend. I completed this multi-strand glass bead bracelet and a stamped pendant for my little girl last night.






Next, I'm thinking about making a necklace and some earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment